Sparks Cafe and Bistro


Sooooooooo I went to get good food with my Mom again!! #thefatlife #soblessedtohavemummy the same thing happened -Mom asked if I wanted to go for lunch tgt and I readily agreed! 

  It is located at upper Thomson inside Thomson Plaza. Honestly, when I first reached the place I was not very impressed as the place looks a little cramp and there is minimal walking space. However, we were brought to the 'balcony' of the cafe and I was relieved HAHA (YES I am a picky person) It is a little cosy cafe, a suitable place to chill with 2-3 good friends of yours on a weekday/weekend. (They have board games like monopoly) I went there around 1120 and there wasn't any customers. ( I think it should be because it is a late weekday wed morning. My Mom and I ordered their baked duck with cranberry sauce. ($16.90each)It comes with 2 scoops of mashed potatoes and salad. I find it quite a balanced meal as there are veg, protein and carbohydrates hehe. The duck was really tender and not tough at all! The cranberry sauce blended in pretty well with the duck. I find the portion just right. One disadvantage is that, the waiting time is around 20-25mins because they have to preheat the oven and baked it for around 20mins ( yes I timed HAHA) to achieve the perfect tenderness. My Mom also ordered a passion fruit drink but she said that it was too sweet for her
After lunch, we tried some of their CNY cookies. I was quite impressed with their cookies, especially their pineapple tart and earl grey cookies WOWOW. ( bought 2 tubs of that home HAHA) however, their cookies are really ex imo $19.30 for the earl grey one and $22(if i am not wrong) for the pineapple tarts but worth it cause it's really yummy! There is a mild earl grey taste and a delicate flavour to the cookies. For the pineapple tarts, the amount of pineapple and cookie is just right. You know there are some pineapple tarts which have very little pineapple but a lot of tart? Not my kind of pineapple tart haha( i think I will finish them all before CNY OPPS) Mom also bought two bottles of Yuzu Sakae ( which she says it's very nice) 




 Overall, I really enjoyed my time at the place (it is called sparks) as the food is yumz and the place allows you to relax and chit chat with your friends. Most importantly, I went with the Favourite women of my life hehe :) 
Life after my major exam is so relax and I am actually quite worried if I will be able to get back to momentum once school starts. Oh well, I better enjoy while I can before the hectic school schedule kicks in! Guess I will end it here as I did nothing interesting after that. Please free feel correct to my errors grammatical HAHA 
Oh ya! If you happen to be interested,  http://www.sparkscafebistro.com is the website of the place I went!! 



Jus jotting down the memories :)))))

Comments

Popular Posts